Introduce yourself

Hello everyone,

I am Jitender from India working as a Big Data developer and using Hive as of now. Interested to learn MongoDB to use nosql DB with hadoop.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, @Leya_60411.

My goal is to complete the Basics course and also hope to complete the MongoDB developer course (Node.js) by 11/20.

The plan is to get the dual certification by the end of January, next year.

Will check up on you at some point to see how we are progressing and see how we can help each other out to achieve our individual goals.

Good luck :100:

3 Likes

Hi all, I am Avinash from India. Just keep exploring things…:grin: All the best guys

2 Likes

Hi everyone, My name is Panos and I am based in London. I just started working on a project that uses MongoDB and was happy to stumble upon this course. It seems like a great way to get started. :fist:

2 Likes

Hi all,
I’m Terry from Quito, Ecuador, I’m taking this course because I love mongodb, I’ve been using it for two years and I think this is the pertec time to remember why I chose mongodb. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Leya,
Nice to know that an other congolese is enrolled in this course. I am also based in Kinshasa.

1 Like

Hi All , This is Shadi from Jordan ,

good luck to all

2 Likes

Greetings from Italy to all !!!

2 Likes

Hi all. I am Rob and live in Nevada, USA. I feel blessed to be here with all of you.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone - I’m Mark and looking forward this this course.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
My name is Chris and I am excited for this class! I am already familiar with MongoDB but just found out about the official courses here. I am in the basics and performance courses(starting the 16th) I have also enrolled in the Node courses but not sure if that one will actually be available.

Happy to talk with anyone if you have questions or need a partner for anything!

2 Likes

Hi, I am Grishm from India. I have been a Teradata DBA for 8 years including with a 3 year exposure in Big Data technology (Hadoop & Asterdata). I am keen on learning MongoDB as it was being used at one of my previous company which got me interested.
Happy Learning!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Sujoy and I look forward to brushing up my MongoDB skills and knowledge with this course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, its a pleasure being in this program… Hoping to get the best out of it.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,
First i need to say thanks for MongoDB University for giving this opportunity to learn about your tool, and i’m here just like you as a beginner

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

Zeeshan Ali here from India.

Good luck to all of you.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone! My name is John and I am enjoying this course so far.

3 Likes

Wow, so many people in here!
Greetings to everyone, my name is Marius and I am from Romania, altohough I currently live in Italy. I am a DB expert (mostly relational) and a Project Manager. I am interested into new database technologies (NoSQL, NewSQL). I look forward to discussing many interesting details with you about Mongo.

Cheers

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Oli and I’m doing a PhD atthe University of Bristol, UK. I love data and want to get into MongoDB and NoSQL.

3 Likes

Hello,

My name is Laurent. I’m from France. I work as software developper.
Je m’appelle Laurent, je suis français et je travaille comme développeur de logiciels.

Welcome to everyone.

3 Likes