Introduce yourself

Hi all,

I am George and I am from Romania. Been looking forward to this class for a while now :smiley:

Bests!

24 Likes

Hey! Ulises, from Guatemala. Excited to get my hands on MongoDB

6 Likes

Hello everybody ,
I am Akash Deep , from India. I am excited to explore NoSQL with Mongo.

Happy Coding.

6 Likes

Greetings everyone, I’m Brad, however I prefer to be called Joseph. I just hate my first name.

Anyhow, I’m originally from the United States, however I live in China, I work as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher. What I’m hoping to get out of this is to at least learn the basics of Databases because I would like to hopefully have the stepping stones of being a Junior Full Stack developer. And maybe sometime later I’ll take additional courses here to further my career.

Anyhow, pleasure to meet everyone

9 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Ramil. I’m originally from Azerbaijan, but currently I work and live in Czech Republic. I’m primarily work as an Oracle DBA, and new database systems are interesting for me, therefore I decided to start learning MongoDB.

5 Likes

Hi,
I’m Jason. Looking forward to learning more about MongoDB and learning from everyone here.
Good luck

4 Likes

Hi
I am Ralf from Germany. working as DBA. Just want to have a look on MongoDB.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m Samia. I’m moroccan and I’m living in Paris. I want to learn more about noSQL with Mongodb.
Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello, Im Josue from Mexico, hope everyone can learn all the necessary of MongoDB.

5 Likes

Hi everybody.
I’m Dwayne, from the United States. I work as a Data Analyst primarily with Amazon Redshift and PostgrSQL, and I’m excited to learn more about Mongo and NoSQL!

5 Likes

Hello, I’m a Patricio, I’m an engineer in computer science, I hope to make the most of this learning opportunity.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Jacob hope everyone does well and learns a lot!

3 Likes

Hi folks,
My name is Stan. I’m a Canadian :canada: and I live in Toronto. I work in the Big data field and was exploring MongoDB when I came across this course.
I really like the fact that this course is self-paced with an acknowledgment certificate on successful completion.
All the best :+1:.

3 Likes

Hello community,
I am Babar from Pakistan currently working as a Software Engineer (Java) for a Software House catering health sector. I was excited to learn more about NoSQL databases after intro with IBM cloudant that’s why I enrolled myself in this course.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am Kanika from Gurgaon, India. I will be your TA, I hope I could help everywhere I can.

Really Happy to see you all so excited. I really wish you guys Good Luck with this course and have fun with MongoDB.

Happy Leaning! :slight_smile:

Kanika

19 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am Denys from Ukraine. I’m working react.js developer. I want to learn more about MongoDB.
Good luck, all!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Hoang Ngo - an iOS developer from Vietnam. Recently I tried to write some API by NodeJS and MongoDB by myself, I enrolled in this course for better knowledge of MongoDB and NoSQL databases.

2 Likes

Morning from Spain, I’m Ignacio

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I am Deepika from India. I am very exited to learn MONGO DB.

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m Charles, a front-end dev from Philippines. :philippines:
Have a good day! :smile:

1 Like