Introduce yourself

Hi, my name is Gerson Saenz, from Colombia learning about mongodb, I think this database is great for new projects that I am undertaking.

2 Likes

Hi eveyone,

I am Harsh from India.

Cheers,

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Jim and I am from Boston, Massachusetts. I am becoming a full-stack developer after having been a front-end developer for 12 years now and using Angular and vanilla JS. I have been looking forward to this course and am excited about learning Mongodb!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Idongesit from Nigeria, currently living in the U.S. and wanting to learn how to use a noSQL database. I’ve taught and have worked with relational databases for some time.

3 Likes

From Maryland USA :us:. Full Stack developer and looking to get a deeper understanding of MongoDB

3 Likes

Hi Leya. I’m from Maryland, too (Bowie). Would like to connect with you at some point.

1 Like

Hi, I am Aryanto from Jakarta, Indonesia. Thanks for this free online course.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

this is Jaime, I’m an Oracle/MS SQL Server DBA from Spain, although I live and work in Germany

I’m looking for a first contact of MongoDB.

Cheers

2 Likes

Hi am Gerard Bisama from D.R. Congo, I am a software developer. I work with Mongo and Nodejs for almost 2 years to write API. I enroll to this course to have better knowledge of mongo development and administration practice.

2 Likes

HI all,

I’m Highdee from Nigeria. I’m currently learning web development with interest in fullstack . Here to learn more about mongoDB.

Nice to have you all around!

2 Likes

Hi and Greetings all,

I am Shah and I am based in Malaysia. I have been working as a DBA since graduated and enrolling in MongoDB course as my employer requirement which is adopting this technology into our organization. I start my career in Hierarchical and Relational Databases on top of Mainframe platform, then shift to RDBMS on open system platform. And currently embarking on this exciting MongoDB journey on cloud platform.

3 Likes

Hi,

My name is Dirk from Germany. As a test engineer I have heard some information about Mongo DB. I am on this course because I want to use Mongo DB in an application.

Regards
Dirk

2 Likes

Hi! my name is Viktor, i’m from Russia. My final goal currently is to learn MongoDB for purposes of administering and troubleshuting.

3 Likes

Hi,
I am Roberto from Turin, in Italy.
Best regards to all :blush:

2 Likes

Hi everybody. I am Daniel from Brazil. Good luck to you!

2 Likes

Sure – kwessi… Not a problem… best in Luck with this class.

1 Like

Hi Gerald… I am also Congolese (kinshasa specific), best in luck. Where are you located?

2 Likes

Hi everybody !
I am Michel from Paris (France), consultant in management information system and a new Swift developer on iOS. I want to learn mongoDB to use it in business applications.

Regards

2 Likes

Hello everybody!

My name is Edwin Mesa, I’m from Colombia, I’m System Engineer, currently I work in web development so I’m interested in MongoDB to improve my skills.

3 Likes

What VPN you used,It’s good?I use Lantern.

1 Like