Have I completed week 1? (no homework)

Hi there,

I have just worked through the material for week one, but I don’t think I’ve done the homework,although my progress report says I have non-zero marks for the homeworks. I’m a little confused.

Can you confirm that I have completed everything for week 1? I’d really like to be up-to-date before the start of the second batch of material later today!

Thanks,

Damian

Hi Damian_34536,

Yes! you are all done with Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will start from Oct 16, 17:00 UTC.
If you have any problem in Chapter 2, please post a discussion here

Thanks, Kanika

Hi Kanika,

I have completed Chapter 1.
Please let me know how to access the homework ?

Regards,
Sarin

Hi Sarin,

Homeworks and Labs are same. If you have completed all Labs in CHapter 1 till lab1.7, then you have completed the Chapter 1.

Thanks, Kanika

Hi Kanika,

Could you please let me know if its same for all chapters?

Regards,
Sarin CP

Hi Sarin,

Yes, for all Chapters, Homeworks are the Labs and you can see your overall progress on the Progress bar and check the start end dates of Chapters on Syllabus section.

Thanks, Kanika

Hi Kanika,

It shows Total 46% in Red color, in progress tab.
This process is new for me, any input would help.

Regards,
Sarin

Hi Sarin_50086,

Please find Progress sample bar below.

Total Labs are 13 including Labs from Lab1.1-1.7 and Lab2.1-2.6
Chapter 1 includes 7 labs from Lab 1.1 - Lab 1.7.
Chapter 2 includes 6 labs from Lab 2.1- Lab 2.6.

And the scoring is 0/1 i.e if you get a correct answer, you score 1 point and if you fail, you score 0 point.

If you have got 6 right, means you have 6 score. But as you have not completed Chapter 2, the score you scored is 6 out of 13(which is the total maximum score you can get) i.e 6/13 * 100 = 46% This is the average scoring for your average.
54%20PM

Hope it solves your query!

Kanika

1 Like