Getting the error in screenshot

I am stuck at the very beginning -

Can someone help me out.

Hi @DIPRA_CHAKRABORTY_41962,

Please paste this connection string into the text box and click CONNECT for connecting to the class atlas cluster.

mongodb://m001-student:m001-mongodb-basics@cluster0-shard-00-02-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/?authSource=admin&replicaSet=mmm&readPreference=primary&appname=MongoDB%20Compass&ssl=true

Hope it helps!

Please feel free to get back to us if you have any other query.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer

I am getting this -

Thanks.

Hi @DIPRA_CHAKRABORTY_41962,

I am able to connect using this connection string.

Anyways please try these two connection strings as well :

1. mongodb://m001-student:m001-mongodb-basics@cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/?authSource=admin&replicaSet=mmm&readPreference=primary&appname=MongoDB%20Compass&ssl=true
  2. mongodb://m001-student:m001-mongodb-basics@cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/?authSource=admin&replicaSet=mmm&readPreference=primary&appname=MongoDB%20Compass&ssl=true

If you are still unable to connect then please refer this post and make sure that the basic tests are passing.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan

Should I still use “m001-student” as the user and the password proivded in the course as the password?

I am in thank you. Iused the following:

mongodb://m001-student:m001-mongodb-basics@cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/?authSource=admin&replicaSet=mmm&readPreference=primary&appname=MongoDB%20Compass&ssl=true

Hi @Shaun_25249,

I’m glad your issue got resolved. Please feel free to get back to us if you have any other query.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan