Difference in 100YWeather.data vs 100YWeatherSmall.data

The lecture “MongoDB Documents: Geospatial Data” is based on 100YWeather.data while we have access only to 100YWeatherSmall.data.
Just saying :slight_smile:

1 Like

The lab asks about the Small version, so there shouldn’t be any problem in the grading.

I’ve noticed some other differences too: the video.movies documents seem to be missing the modified date for one thing

2 Likes

Hi Jacques_52247,

Thanks for the feedback, I know about “lastUpdated” field. Is there any field you see the difference in?

Kanika

Thanks for the feedback. I have notified the team and it will be updated soon. :slight_smile:

Kanika

When they’re showing the nested object within the cast array for Titanic, our version is just an array of strings without the complex type included. Minor issue but it’s a bit jarring when the instructor is specifically pointing out the feature

Got it!

Thank you so much for the feedback. All these updates are in pipeline now. :slight_smile:
Please let me know if you come across more of these.

Kanika

‘skyCoverLayer’ is missing as well, so the mixed data example isn’t there for us to analyze. Frankly, all the changes are driving me nuts.

1 Like

Hi @James_Monty-Carbonari_65963,

The skyCoverLayer field is present in the 100YWeatherSmall dataset. Any minor differences in the two dataset is not going to affect your labs or quizzes. However, please feel free to get back to us if you encounter any such difference which is affecting your labs or quizzes.

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

1 Like

Could you put a note in the slides for Fields with Documents as Values saying that 100yweathersmall might be the only one available?

1 Like