Working with CMD

Hi, I arrived to work with my CMD really thank you

Good afternoon to everyone, yesterday my CMD was working properly unfortunately this morning again it shows me this please help me.
MongoDB server version: 4.0.8 Error while trying to show server startup warnings: user is not allowed to do action [getLog] on [admin.] **
** MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY>

Ignore it and continue with your work as you are already at mongo prompt
It is a warning kind of message which says user don’t have privs on admin DB

however the problem cannot allows me to execute my queries look this example that didn’t output anything for me.
Error while trying to show server startup warnings: user is not allowed to do action [getLog] on [admin.]
MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY> use movie switched to db movie
MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY> show collections MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY> db.movieDetails.find({genres: {$all: [“Comedy”, “Crime”, “Drama”]}}, {_id: 0, title: 1, genres: 1}).pretty() MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY>

Are you connected to right cluster?
Class cluster vs sandbox
In your output show collections command is not showing any output which makes me believe you are on wrong cluster/DB
Also use movie is not correct command
When you ran that it switched to non existent DB. That’s why your show collections showing no results
By default you connect to test DB if you included test in your connect string

MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY> db
test
MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY> show dbs
admin 0.000GB
local 3.349GB
video 0.002GB
MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY> use video
switched to db video

I ran you command and works fine on my test cluster(sandbox)

MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY> db
video
MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY> show collections
movieDetails
moviesScratch
MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY> db.movieDetails.find({genres: {$all: [“Comedy”, “Crime”, “Drama”]}}, {_id: 0, title: 1, genres: 1}).count()

Ohh, maybe my networks is not good thank you