Which cluster to use?

For Quiz 2, which cluster am I supposed to use? I used the one in Chapter 2, but there is no “movieDetails”. There is only “movie”

mongo “mongodb://cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-02-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/test?replicaSet=Cluster0-shard-0” --authenticationDatabase admin --ssl --username m001-student --password m001-mongodb-basics

perhaps they’ve renamed it, but it worked for me flawless!

Can you post the link you used to link to the correct cluster? This cluster only has movies, no movieDetials. In the movies collection, no document has the field “writers”

hey @Terri_90303, my apologies for my comment, it was shallow and didn’t helped!

I thought you had renamed your db/collection where it would work anyway!

you need to connect in your custom cluster, created at Chapter 2: Creating an Atlas Sandbox Cluster and in Chapter 2: Loading Data into Your Sandbox Cluster is where we load loadMovieDetailsDataset.zip, which contains a dataset with a collection called “movieDetails”, as below:

1 Like

The movieDetails database is the one that you import into YOUR OWN Mongo cluster.

• movies: the m001 shared cluster
  • movieDetails: your OWN private cluster
2 Likes

Thank you for the helps!