Where should i find updated test scripts

please tell me where should i find test script, there are 2 test fails due to wrong test scripts.
Thank you

Hi @Hamza_23934,

Please elaborate the query. Which test scripts are failing?

Also, if you are asking about the unit-test and if its not working for you, then re-download the mflix-js.zip again from the handouts.

Kanika

I have the same problem at Chapter 2: User-Facing Backend (Ticket: Paging). The total number of movies at mflix db is 45993 while the expected number of rows is 31675 at paging.test.js line #63. I’m not able to finish this assignment because of this…

In the user-Facing Backhend, I integrate the campus code which is working fine for me. But testing is not passed for both last module of this chapter.
1-create/update comments
2-Delete comments

when i manually test it, it’s working marvelous. User create, update and delete comment and also live update on database.
regards,
Hamza

If you look at line 58, then you can see its also using filters for the movies collection which you can see on line 51, so if you query the movies collection for { genre: ["Comedy", "Drama"] }, you will find 31675 movies only if the code in getMovies function is right.

Kanika

Hi @Hamza_23934,

Please share the console output when you run the unit tests for both the Tickets.

npm test -t get-comments

npm test -t create-update-comments

Kanika

Hi @Hamza_23934,

Looks like mistake in the code implementation. Can you check all your changes from your updated file and the handouts file ?

If you are still not sure, let me know. We will figure it out.

Kanika