What to do if MDBW20 gets canceled?

If the worst comes true … I’d be interested joining MDBW20 as an online event. I have no clue if the MDBW Team could handle this. Surely not everything could be changed to be online. But better than no event or?
Sure, we will miss the chats and the one or the other beer, but that can be covered in 2021 …?

What do you think about that ?

• an online format as alternative for a canceled MDBW20 would be great
  • let’s wait for the next year

0 voters

Those aren’t the only two options - some events are rescheduling for later in the year rather than canceling outright. (I have no knowledge of what will be the case with MDBW, just pointing out another possibility).

Hi Asya,
glad to hear from you and see that plans seem to be around. I am looking forward to any kind of event.
Hope to meet you soon again
Michael

i really want news about this, i need to urgently plan the trip or not!

In light of global precautions around the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), and in alignment with the recommendations laid out by the CDC, WHO, and other relevant entities, we are reinventing our global annual user conference. MongoDB World 2020 is now MongoDB.live, and will take place online on May 4th and 5th.

Please see MongoDB World 2022 | June 7-9, 2022 | MongoDB for more information including answers to Frequently Asked Questions (such as what happens if you have already purchased a pass).

Regards,
Stennie

2 Likes