Tips for watching videos

1. There is one presenter who speaks quite fast. I would suggest changing the video speed to 75% so that you can better hear what is being said.

2. Watch the videos with the closed captions on. I would also suggest changing the cc settings as below so that you can better see them:

video_watching_tip

Making the changes above to the closed captioning will result in the following:

cc_settings_output

Hi @Jennifer_45288,

For such cases, you can always go and refer to our transcripts for every lesson.

In the bottom right corner of every video, you’ll see a button that says “Show transcript”. Clicking on that will give you the complete transcript as in the screenshots below.

Thanks,
Muskan
Curriculum Support Engineer

1 Like

Another approach, taking us back to our college days, is to read the transcript first. Note questions you might have. Then watch the video to cement what you read.

2 Likes

Thanks Muskan and Scott for the additional helpful suggestions. Scott’s suggestion of reading the transcript first also reminded me of another tip. Before starting a new video, I scroll down to the lecture notes section. Sometimes there is errata listed there that is helpful to know before starting the video.

1 Like