Ticket: Text and Subfield Search can't generate validation code all the test cases passing

All the test cases for Ticket: Text and Subfield Search are passing still not able to generate the validation code for the same, can you please help how to debug in this situation.

Hi @Ashutosh_Das, welcome to the community.
Just wanted to confirm, have you restarted the server after making the changes? It might be possible that your changes are not getting reflected on the currently running server but are currently getting passed when running the tests, please restart and try again, let us know if you face any issues while doing the same.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

Hi Saurabh,

Yes thats the first thing I did, tried restarting several times, even the next lab test cases are passing and still the same first two problems generated code but than lab 3 & 4 even though the test cases are passing it is showing received incorrect results hence not generating the validation code.

Hi @Ashutosh_Das, can you post the screenshot of the Terminal showing the results of testing this particular Ticket?

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,

- Test Logs
- Status Page
Server Logs

Hi @Ashutosh_Das, this sounds really strange, I have forwarded this to the appropriate team and please be rest assured that we are working on fixing this and it will surely be reflected in our future offerings, I have given you the appropriate credits for this particular lab and so that this won’t be a blocker in your learning process.
Happy Learning! :partying_face:

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.