Ticket-Connection

Getting Error while running pytest -m connection.

Hi @Nisha_Kumari

Can you review [Solution] TypeError: attrib() got an unexpected keyword argument 'convert' and review if installing the attrs module resolves your issue. You will need to run the below command to install the attrs module after which you should re-run pytest -m connection:

pip install attrs==19.1.0

Let me know if this resolves your issue.

Kindest regards,
Eoin

Requirement already satisfied;
I have installed it again but getting same error.
Screenshot (80)

Hi @Nisha_Kumari

Can you run the following command to list the versions of the libraries you have installed of pytest and for attrs?

pip show pytest attrs

I think the issue may also require either pytest==3.3.0 or a later version of pytest 5.2.0 or greater. I’d recommend if possible using the 3.3.0 version of pytest as this is what we have tested against and using a later version of pytest may introduce other problems/issues as you progress through the course.

Kindest regards,
Eoin

Pytest version is 3.3.0.

Still stucked .What should i do .

Hi @Nisha_Kumari

At this point, it might be worth checking a later version of pytest (5.2.0 or later) will resolve the issue. You can check this by installing a later version of pytest and then retesting pytest -m connection.

You can install a later version with this command:
pip install pytest==5.2.0

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Kindest regards,
Eoin

It worked but only 4 passed.

Still not working properly .

Hi @Nisha_Kumari

That appears to have completed successfully, of the 43 tests only 4 were selected to be tested. All 4 selected tests were then run and each passed.

Kindest regards and good luck with the rest of the course,
Eoin