MongoDB.live, free & fully virtual. June 9th - 10th. Register Now MongoDB.live, free & fully virtual. June 9th - 10th. Register Now

Sneak Peek: MongoDB Developer Hub

Hello MongoDB Developers!

We are excited to give you a sneak peek of our new Developer Hub (https://developer.mongodb.com) here in the forums. We’d love some feedback from you before we do the big reveal. The Developer Hub will serve as a central location for all our developer content, programs and resources.

dev-hub-atf

You’ll find tons of technical content and sample code to get you started quickly, along with Youtube videos, our weekly Twitch show, and other online events.

dev-hub-learn

The Developer Hub also brings together modern ways to learn about MongoDB - including live coding sessions on Twitch and knowledge sharing from other MongoDB developers. We invite you to showcase your work and best practices with MongoDB products too.

devhub-twitch

devhub-showcase

Have other ideas on making this the best resource for developers building on MongoDB? We’d love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below or email communityhelp@mongodb.com

8 Likes
  • Will you merge university with developer hub?

• I really like in-browser mongo shell thing in the documentation; could you please create hands-on tutorial using that?

2 Likes

hi, great i had missed that one, can you use less purple, pink and green that is close to the one used on mongodb.live website or just keep using the same colors as on mongodb.live website…?

1 Like

Hi Deepak_Shah,

The new Developer Hub looks incredible! I am looking forward to diving into some of the tutorials!

Thanks so much to you and to everyone at MongoDB for this amazing resource!

4 Likes

Thank You everyone! Let the feedback and inputs coming, we are watching this space to hear from you all!

1 Like

Looks great!
Will have to hit those JavaScript tutorials.
Thanks

3 Likes