Server goes time out

hi.
i was answering the question and for the number 2 and 3 i have to use 100YearWeather DB schema but every time i try to analyze db to make schema it goes time out. what am i suppose to do?

Hi @Mohammad_Reza_47396,

Please refer this post. If the problem still persists feel free to get back to us.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

Hi @Mohammad_Reza_47396,

If you are getting error message as below:

An error occurred during schema analysis: connection 4 to cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017 timed out

This is a known issue and we are still working to fix it.

It is recommended to use the mongo shell for queries that you are not able to run in Compass. If you are stuck in any particular query, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sonali

Hello
I am trying to answer the final exam (question 2). When I use the Schema 100YWeatherSmall data, Compass sent this message: “An error occurred during schema analysis: connection 35 to cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017 timed out”. The Compass version is 1.18.0.
Could you help me, please.
Thanks in advance.

Hi @Nelson_93873,

Please refer this post by @Sonali_Mamgain.

Alternatively, you can also try to reinstall the compass and see if that helps.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

Hello Shubham,

I am frequently facing this issue error “An error occurred during schema analysis: connection 79 to cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017 timed out

However, I also tried to answer using MongoShell and also did re-installation of Compass.

But No luck.

Kindly look into it.

Regards,
Bhavik