Retake the course when it's not yet ended?

Hello, I would like to know how it is possible that I have failed the course although it is ending on 6th of August?
It’s written on the course overview that I have failed the course…
Thanks for helping me

1 Like

It maybe a bug. I just had the same issue.

I have the same. I think we shouldn’t click “Retake the course”

Hello, I have the same message. I’m ahead, on week 3 of the course. Haven’t done the final exam which is due in August. I’m assuming (and hoping) this is a bug!

I have the same: Try Again!. You have failed the course. Button: Retake the course.

Got the same issue, who should we contact to get this course going again, or we have to wait for next one to retake?

I have the same: Try Again! . You have failed the course. Button: Retake the course.

Same issue here. It’s just a middle of the second week, and I got a final (fail) grade.

ya. same issue here. I have not done the final assignment yet. It should be due in August 2019.

I am also having the same issue. What should be done?

Hello all, I ignored the message about failing the course and just carried on with it. I did the final exam yesterday and passed. I’m no longer getting the failed message:

Hopefully someone from the team will fix this bug?

1 Like

Hi All,

Thanks everyone for reporting this issue!!!

I have already reported this issue and we are in process of fixing it.

Meanwhile, please proceed further with the course as this issue is mostly on the Course Overview page and you can view lectures, submit labs and quizzes.

So, go on with the course and let me know, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sonali

Hi Everyone,

Great News!!

The issue with Course Overview Page has now been solved. :clap:

Now you should be able to see Resume button in the course Overview Page, if you haven’t completed the course yet and the final grades will be generated after due dates or course completion.

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sonali

Hi Sonali,

I am also having the same issue. Button : Retake the course