- Support of the old timestamp type has been removed, and older files cannot be upgraded. The new timestamp type was introduced in v1.0.0.
Realm.delete(Realm.Collection)will conserve the order i.e., if a
Realm.Resultsis [1, 2, 3] (pseudo-notation),
Realm.delete(2)will produce [1, 3].
- It is only possible to compact a Realm when a single instance is open. Consider to use configuration parameter
shouldCompactOnLaunchin the future.
- Schemas are not cached but will be reread when opening a Realm. This has an impact on default values as they are not persisted in the Realm files.
Added missing file to Android builds. The bug caused RN Android to crash with error
cannot locate symbol "_ZN5realm4util9Scheduler12make_defaultEv" . (#2884)
- Realm Object Server: 3.23.1 or later.
- Realm Studio: 3.11 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous release of realm in the 6.x.y series.
- File format: Generates Realms with format v10 (reads and upgrades previous formats).
You can read more here - https://github.com/realm/realm-js/releases/tag/v6.0.0 and here - https://github.com/realm/realm-js/releases
As ever, please inform us if any issues are found
The MongoDB Realm Team