Learn more about the Realm SDKs 10.0 Release on our Developer Hub HERE
- Fix queries for null on non-nullable indexed integer columns returning results for zero entries. (Since v6)
- Fix queries for null on a indexed ObjectId column returning results for the zero ObjectId. (Since v10)
- If objects with incoming links are deleted on the server side and then later re-created it may lead to a crash. (Since v10.0.0-alpha.1)
- Upgrading from file format version 11 would crash with an assertion. (#6847. since v10.0.0-beta.0)
- Uses OpenSSL version 1.1.1g. The prebuilt openssl libraries now have .tar.gz extension instead of .tgz.