Reading Documents Scalar Fields doubts

With the string “mongo “mongodb+srv://sandbox-zfhf3.mongodb.net/test” --authenticationDatabase admin --ssl --username m001-student --password m001-mongodb-basics” I can connect to my sandbox to follow the lessons.
But what is the string to follow the lesson “Reading Documents: Scalar Fields”?
Besides of this I tryed to export vídeo.movies from M001 RS to my localhost using Compass Json and CSV file type to and both fails when the Compass import operation was doing.

Some one knows what can I do to follow “Reading Documents: Scalar Fiels” lesson??? Thanks (Sergio)

Hi Segio,

You need to connect to our Atlas cluster: “cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net”. There is video database containing movies collection which is shown in Lecture video.

If you want to connect from command line, use:

mongo "mongodb://cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-02-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/video?replicaSet=Cluster0-shard-0" --authenticationDatabase admin --ssl --username m001-student --password m001-mongodb-basics

Kanika

Hi Kanikasingla,

Thank you for your support, and sorry to be seeing it just now.

I hadn’t realized that he had received your message. Once again many thanks and sorry for the delay.