QUIZ Lab 1.3: Determine the Value Type, Part 2

The schema is not present in the database, so the question referred to what type of data is the air temperature is somewhat confusing. Having only access to the document view we see that it is a double and a string combination and it is not very visible that this is a document type. If the video of the lesson differs from the content that is accessed with compass, the question is a riddle for the one who is in the learning process.
My native language is Spanish, sorry for the automatic translation of this proposal.

Hi @adbertran,

Please download the Stable version of Compass and not the Community Edition. If you have installed the Community Edition, you will not be able to see the schema view.

It is recommended to follow all the steps mentioned in the Lab 1.1: Install Compass and Connect. Moreover, if you are using Windows OS, then please refer to the following screenshot for correct Platform and Version of Compass:

I hope it helps!!
Please let me know, if you have any other issue.

Thanks,
Sonali

Thank you very much for the answer but for what I could see and deduce, the stable version 1.18 of MongoDB, the last one that is in the download center, can only be downloaded by someone who has business mail, a charge and a phone. In my case I’m just a simple student who wants to learn new technologies to aspire to better jobs. But from what I see this free course is not intended for everyone. PD: Sorry if something is wrong but this is a translation since my native language is not English.

Hi @adbertran,

This course is for everybody who aspires to learn MongoDB Basics.

Please fill the form using your personal email and the Business Phone field is not a required field so you can skip it. Moreover, in Job Function you can either use Student role or Software/IT related option.

Please let me know, if you have any other issues.

Thanks,
Sonali

But If we give a email id and phone number it asks us to fill the left out field even it it not required.
Can you please solve this issue. Thanks

Hi @Sheik_91595,

All the fields marked with * are required fields. So in Company Name you can fill Student and in Job Function you can either use Student role or Software/IT related option (if you are not working yet).

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sonali