Quickly Log Out

Is there a way to quickly log out of the site? So far, it looks like I have to click my picture and then click my name under the picture and then click “Log Out”. Hey! 3 clicks to log out, and the action is buried in submenus! There does not seem to be a keyboard shortcut to log out.

Can’t this be made faster and more convenient?

Thanks so much

Bob

Hello @Robert_Cochran, shift + z two times.

1 Like

Hi
yes the quickest way is SHIFT + Z, SHIFT+Z
Michael

Ups. Hello @Alexandre_Araujo after a refresh I saw you answered already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi!

@Alexandre_Araujo @michael_hoeller thank you both for your replies, I really appreciate it. ‘SHIFT + Z’ twice is still the equivalent of two clicks on a link…I admit this is new to me…I will try it out and see how it feels.

Thanks again so much

Bob

Hello Robert,

just click a ? (question mark) on the keyboard on any place (except in an edit field) and you will get a list of keyboard shortcuts. When you are used to use primarily the keyboard also SHIFT+Z (twice) can pay off.
Especially the “u” to return to the previous page and the navigation shortcuts e.g. g followed by h for home or u for unread are very handy…

Have a nice day,
Michael

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.