Query regarding chapter completion date

I wanted to know what if could not able to 1. finish the chapter with mentioned date… 2. Completed the chapter but failed in few of the quizzes 3. Completed chapter but failed did not attempted lab and chapter completion date is reached?

Hi @neha_68345,

The passing grade for each course is 65%. We have labs, quizzes and final exam. The quizzes are ungraded.

The scores you get on your labs make up 50% of your final grade. Then at the very end of the course is a final exam. This makes up the other 50% of your grade.

If you miss the deadline for any Lab or make three incorrect submissions (maximum number of attempts that you get for each Lab/Final exam question) then it is marked as failed.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

Hi,

So inshort, if I score well (>=65%) in other labs and final exam, it doesn’t matter of I have failed few quizzes. Right?

Yes.Quizzes are ungraded
The average of labs+final exam should be >=65% to pass the course
A=labs
B=final exam
(A+B)/2 >=65%

Hi @neha_68345,

I hope your doubts are clear now. If you still have any questions then please feel free to get back to us.

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

Yep, 1 more question. I failed few of the labs (3) in chapter 2. I’m not sure of I would be able to clear the exam (because I failed the labs) and now I’m thinking of taking new enrollment and start again. What would you suggest, should I continue or start the course again?