Query on chapter start/end dates

Chapters 3 and 4 appear to have unlocked early. The course overview says they start tomorrow and finish next Tuesday, yet I got about 1/2 way through chapter 3 before realising I was on next week’s content. Meanwhile I’ve also received an email telling me that labs need to be submitted tomorrow, although it doesn’t say which labs (my chapter 1 and 2 labs are already submitted).

I’m guessing that tomorrow’s deadline is for chapters 1 and 2 only, and that we’ve got until next Tuesday to complete chapters 3 and 4, but if one of the MongoDB University folks could confirm this then it’d put my mind at ease.

Thank you :slight_smile:

It looks the procedure changed and that chapter can now be started earlier. This makes things harder because the influx of question is higher compared to the normal flow.

@Simon_39939

Yes, the deadlines are for Chapters 1 and 2…

Access to the next chapters is a new feature that allows students who have completed the previous work to move forward – although, as @steevej-1495 , says, that opens up more questions and new issues that may be a bit confusing. HTH.

Thanks guys. I’ll relax a bit, safe in the knowledge that I’ve just got a little bit of a head start on next week’s content, and I promise to save any questions about chapters 3 and 4 until they’ve officially started :slight_smile: