Paging issue help

For completing Ticket:Paging it is saying that the The UI is already asking for infinite scroll! You may have noticed a message stating “paging not implemented” when scrolling to the bottom of the page." I can see only 20 items in my pager (http://localhost:5000). I dont see the message “Paging not implemented”. Where can I find it.

@VIJAYANAND_93654 have you completed ticket Ticket: Paging ?

Only after you complete the paging ticket you will be able to perform the infinity scroll in your homepage.

Thanks. Unfortunately I am not able to complete the tickets. My feedback would be the tickets should have examples on how to validate the answers. Right now it’s very confusing at least to me.

Pls pass this to ur course makers.

I have also the same issue.
After successfully completing the test when I run the application and click on status button still I didn’t get validation code and it’s showing “Paging: Did not receive the proper response when paging by cast”, But as per paging exercise we need to implement " getMoviesByGenre" method .
And in my ui it’s not asking “The UI is already asking for infinite scroll!”

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ??

@Norberto Can you please help regarding my above query ??

Chapter 2: User-Facing Backend
Ticket: Paging

After successfully completing the test when I run the application and click on status button still I didn’t get validation code and it’s showing “Paging: Did not receive the proper response when paging by cast”, But as per paging exercise we need to implement " getMoviesByGenre " method .
And in my ui it’s not asking “The UI is already asking for infinite scroll!”

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ??

I am using java.

And also it’s showing “Paging: Did not receive the proper response when paging by cast” instead of “Paging: Did not receive the proper response when paging by geners”

Hi @Chitrarth_28695,

The UI tests all of the different sets of search combinations. If one of them fails, you will get the respective error message.

This message indicates that you are probably not implementing the paging mechanism correctly.

Please give a look to your implementation of Ticket: Subfield Text Search, which might be affecting this ticket implementation.

N.

Problem is in MovieDao.getMoviesByCast. Change the order from “ascending” to “descending” and the status-page is happy :slight_smile:.

Thank you very much, it works.