We have downloaded and created the give application
We have followed the following steps
- Login as first user firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login as second user email@example.com.
- Had some conversation with firstname.lastname@example.org using chat.
- Now exit the app (kill the app).
- Now go offline, switch off the network in mobile.
- Now opening the app again.
- Now again i am able to see login screen.
We need that if user is already login then it should not ask to login again and want to see the conversation had with email@example.com even if mobile network is off. expecting the data should persist locally in device or realm SDK
in Firebase / AWS Amplify this functionality is working so can you please help to resolve this problem as soon as possible.