Npm install the application mflix-js

Hi,
I receive this:

npm install

npm WARN deprecated kleur@2.0.2: Please upgrade to kleur@3 or migrate to ‘ansi-colors’ if you prefer the old syntax. Visit https://github.com/lukeed/kleur/releases/tag/v3.0.0\ for migration path(s).

npm WARN deprecated circular-json@0.3.3: CircularJSON is in maintenance only, flatted is its successor.

npm WARN deprecated samsam@1.3.0: This package has been deprecated in favour of @sinonjs/samsam

npm WARN deprecated left-pad@1.3.0: use String.prototype.padStart()

npm WARN eslint-config-react-app@2.1.0 requires a peer of babel-eslint@^7.2.3 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.

npm WARN eslint-config-react-app@2.1.0 requires a peer of eslint-plugin-jsx-a11y@^5.1.1 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.

npm WARN ajv-keywords@2.1.1 requires a peer of ajv@^5.0.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.

npm WARN server@1.0.0 No repository field.

npm ERR! Maximum call stack size exceeded

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:

npm ERR! /Users/adolfo/.npm/_logs/2019-08-20T19_04_00_758Z-debug.log

Hi @Adolfo_42076,

Please let me know if you are still facing issue. As I can see, you have progressed to Chapter 2! :slight_smile:

Let me know if I can help. And I changed the category for this discussion to M220JS as I believe you are discussing about NodeJS course.

Kanika

Hi Kanika,
Thanks you.
I solved the problem with a information in the forum:
To resolve this problem I deleted the package-lock.json file, ran npm audit fix and npm install.
Yes the discussion is about NodeJS course
Adolfo

1 Like