Not able to load the video database in sandbox cluster

Please help me with below error I am getting while loading video database.

PS C:\Users\sosahni\M001\loadMovieDetailsDataset> load(“C:\Users\sosahni\M001\loadMovieDetailsDataset”)
load : The term ‘load’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify
that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• load(“C:\Users\sosahni\M001\loadMovieDetailsDataset”)
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (load:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

You have to run the load command after connecting to mongo
Reason for error is you ran it at os prompt

1 Like

I am getting error even in Mongodb shell embedded in compass. There it is connected

MongoshUnimplementedError: load is not currently implemented. If you are running mongosh from the CLI then you can use .load as an alternative.

This is not the same shell as the one started with the command mongo. This is the new experimental mongosh.

In the new IDE version of the M001 course, you do not use load() to load the data set. This is done at cluster creating time. Please revise the course instructions.

Ok, so I believe I am connected to Sandbox cluster but syntax of load is not working here, can you please share correct one so that it works

The one described in course requires us to connect to sandbox cluster through Powershell.But that is also giving me error after giving below string in command prompt.

mongo “mongodb+srv://sandbox-xxxxx.mongodb.net/test” --username m001-student --password m001-mongodb-basics.

Also I am unable to install MongoShell through the download link shared.

image . Error received while downloading MongoDB shell.

If mongo is installed you have to set your %PATH%. Alternatively, you may specify the full path name of the command.

The cluster sandbox-xxxxx.mongodb.net is not your cluster. The xxxxx is a place holder for the cluster name.

Try to download again and install again. It looks like the download did not work. Try to do it as adminstrator.

Download is giving the same problem again

Please let me know an alternative way to run these commands as shell is not getting installed

In M001 you are supposed to use the supplied IDE and the programs are already installed.

The IDE was introduced to solve any issues related to individual workstation such as the one you are experimenting. Installation issues, firewall and VPN issues do not have to be dealt with so that you can concentrate on learning MongoDB.

Installing it as Admin requires Admin ID and password. Can you please let us know what to enter

Making any change in environment variable to set %PATH% requires admin username and password

It looks like you are insisting in installing locally. But I insist on using the IDE.

The IDE has been introduced so that people that cannot install software locally may still learn MongoDB. You can also ask your system admin to install locally.

As per lecture given in below link

we are suppose to install mongo shell through link MongoDB Download Center -> download the .msi file for Windows x64
At the time of install it shows error as per below screenshot. Can you please help with exact details on how to install and connect shell

I cannot find the IDE

The only practical thing I could do is setup the ATLAS cluster as the environment was accessible in below link.

Try your userid/pwd which you use to login to your PC for admin while installing

IDE is available in labs
At the end of all chapters you will see lab or practice exercises