Need suggestions on learning MongoDB for non-tech (MBA)

I don’t have any technical education background. I am MBA post-graduate. I am looking to move into tech field by learning mongodb and other MERN. I need suggestions and advises on how to go ahead. I already completed M001 from mongoDB university. I also started learning react. Please take some time to answer me. All people here are either experienced or looking to be one, thought your inputs help me in my journey.

Thank You

:wave: Welcome to the MongoDB Community @Ajay_kumar_Gaddam!

Congrats on completing M001! That’s a great starting point to learn more about MongoDB.

It is difficult to recommend learning resources without a clear end goal, but it sounds like your current focus might be a good fit for the Developer Learning Path on MongoDB University. M001 is the first step in that learning path.

Some other resources that might be interesting for you:

If you can provide more specific ideas on how you prefer to learn (videos, courses, articles, building sample apps, … ) and what topics would be of interest to you, the community here may be able to provide more relevant suggestions.

Regards,
Stennie

2 Likes

I will definitely look into the resource you shared. Thank You Very Much

1 Like

Hi @Ajay_kumar_Gaddam!

If you qualify for the GitHub Student Developer Pack, you can also access our student offer: MongoDB Student Pack. The MongoDB University On Demand license and free certification could be valuable to you! With the On Demand license the course dates are lifted and you can follow the courses in your own time, at your own pace.

Let me know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.