MongoDB 4.4.6 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.4.5, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-53604 Include original aws iam arn in authenticate audit logs
- SERVER-52564 Deadlock between step down and MongoDOperationContextSession
- WT-7442 RTS to open dhandle only when the dhandle has unstable updates
- WT-7426 Set write generation number when the page image gets created
- WT-7373 Improve slow random cursor operations on oplog
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team