MongoDB 4.4.5 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.4.4, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-55298 Reproduce and Investigate BSONObjectTooLarge error
- SERVER-53566 Investigate and reproduce "opCtx != nullptr && _opCtx == nullptr" invariant
- SERVER-51281 mongod live locked
- SERVER-46686 Explain does not respect maxTimeMS
- SERVER-45836 Provide more LDAP details (like server IP) at default log level
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team