MongoDB 4.4.2-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.4.1. The next stable release 4.4.2 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-48067 Reduce memory consumption for unique index builds with large numbers of non-unique keys
- SERVER-48523 Unconditionally check the first entry in the oplog when attempting to resume a change stream
- SERVER-50365 Stuck with long-running transactions that can't be timed out
- SERVER-50394 mongod audit log attributes DDL operations to the __system user in a sharded environment
- SERVER-51041 Throttle starting transactions for secondary reads
- SERVER-51120 Find queries with MERGE_SORT incorrectly sort the results when the collation is specified