MongoDB 4.2.8 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.2.7, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-46897 REMOVED node may never send heartbeat to fetch newest config
- SERVER-47799 AsyncRequestsSender should update replica set monitor in between retries for InterruptedAtShutdown
- SERVER-47994 Fix for numerical overflow in GeoHash
- SERVER-48307 Transactions that write to exactly one shard and read from one or more other shards may incorrectly indicate failure on retry after successful commit
- WT-6366 Off-by-one overflow in block-modification bitmaps for incremental backup
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team