MongoDB 4.2.14 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.2.13, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-54710 Large number of $or clauses can create profiling entry exceeding max BSON size, causing the query to fail when it should not
- SERVER-54136 Make the authenticate command respect enforceUserClusterSeparation
- SERVER-53566 Investigate and reproduce "opCtx != nullptr && _opCtx == nullptr" invariant
- SERVER-52564 Deadlock between step down and MongoDOperationContextSession
- WT-7373 Improve slow random cursor operations on oplog
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team