MongoDB 4.0.22 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.0.21, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-48523 Unconditionally check the first entry in the oplog when attempting to resume a change stream
- SERVER-50365 Stuck with long-running transactions that can't be timed out
- SERVER-51303 Lookup stage followed by $match on type uses wrong field in matching condition
- SERVER-52654 new signing keys not generated by the monitoring-keys-for-HMAC thread
- SERVER-52955 KeysCollectionClientDirect should check if majority read concern is supported by storage engine
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team