MongoDB 4.0.20 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.0.19, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-44051 getShardDistribution() does not report "Collection XYZ is not sharded" on dropped but previously sharded collections
- SERVER-45610 Some reads work while system is RECOVERING
- SERVER-46758 setFCV can be interrupted before an FCV change is majority committed and rollback the FCV without running the setFCV server logic
- SERVER-47799 AsyncRequestsSender should update replica set monitor in between retries for InterruptedAtShutdown
- SERVER-49233 Introduce a flag to toggle the logic for bumping collection's major version during split