MongoDB 4.0.19-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.0.18. The next stable release 4.0.19 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-42525 Single-node replica sets shouldn't wait for electable caught up secondaries during shutdown
- SERVER-47233 WriteOp can be left in pending state, leading to erroneous NoProgressMade write error from mongos
- SERVER-46758 setFCV can be interrupted before an FCV change is majority committed and rollback the FCV without running the setFCV server logic
- SERVER-46487 The mongos routing for scatter/gather ops can have unbounded latency
- SERVER-42862 Prevent shard refreshes in mergeChunks command from joining earlier refreshes
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team