MongoDB 4.0.19 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 4.0.18, and is a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-42525 Single-node replica sets shouldn't wait for electable caught up secondaries during shutdown
- SERVER-42862 Prevent shard refreshes in mergeChunks command from joining earlier refreshes
- SERVER-46487 The mongos routing for scatter/gather ops can have unbounded latency
- SERVER-46758 setFCV can be interrupted before an FCV change is majority committed and rollback the FCV without running the setFCV server logic
- SERVER-47233 WriteOp can be left in pending state, leading to erroneous NoProgressMade write error from mongos
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team