MongoDB 4.0.17-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.0.16. The next stable release 4.0.17 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-46466 Race with findAndModify retryable write and session migration
- SERVER-46365 getMore command before rs.initiate() can trip invariant
- SERVER-46238 Race between commitTransaction and transaction expiration leads to invariant
- SERVER-44598 Shards do not treat the IGNORED version as “intended sharded”
- SERVER-35050 Don’t abort collection clone due to negative document count
- WT-5395 Fix a bug in the read lock implementation when there is a lot of contention
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team