MongoDB 3.6.19-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 3.6.18. The next stable release 3.6.19 will be a recommended upgrade for all 3.6 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-39241 Plan scoring incorrectly applies noFetchBonus bonus to all plans when no projection is provided
- SERVER-42525 Single-node replica sets shouldn't wait for electable caught up secondaries during shutdown
- SERVER-46487 The mongos routing for scatter/gather ops can have unbounded latency
- SERVER-47745 Make chunk query in ShardingCatalogManager compatible with chunks created in 3.4
- SERVER-47994 Fix for numerical overflow in GeoHash
- SERVER-49233 Introduce a flag to toggle the logic for bumping collection's major version during split