MongoDB 3.6.18-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 3.6.17. The next stable release 3.6.18 will be a recommended upgrade for all 3.6 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-46466 Race with findAndModify retryable write and session migration
- SERVER-45935 [3.6] WT error handler incorrectly prints “An unsupported journal format detected”
- SERVER-45418 DocumentSourceCursor batching memory accounting does not account for empty documents, leads to unbounded memory use for count-like aggregates
- SERVER-45363 Issue with mongodb text indexes and weights when using wildcard specifier
- SERVER-35050 Don’t abort collection clone due to negative document count
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team