MondoDB compass instalation issue

Hi Team,

I have downloaded the compass for practicing the basic MongoDB class. But, once i click the run and after clicking the yes by allowing my computer to ahead for installation …there is no installation window being shown and the application is not installed.
C:\Program Files (x86)\MongoDB Compass Installer
I could only see this folder has created in my c drive.

Could any please check and advise me on the installation steps??

1 Like

I am having a similar issue when trying to install Compass. After the gathering required information progress bar, the process halts and nothing is installed.

i had the the same problem, i execute the .exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\MongoDB Compass Installer, the installation ok

2 Likes

I am having same issue… after download installer starts and exists with error “The specified account already exists!!” Any idea how to get through this error?

Thanks, Edgar, that helped!

Hi All,

Actually we should download the Windows 64-bit (7+) for windows users and click on run for installation instead of Windows 64-bit (7+) MSI.

Thank you.

The issue is solved.

Actually we should download the Windows 64-bit (7+) for windows users and click on run for installation instead of Windows 64-bit (7+) MSI.

Thank you.

This helped . Thanks !

Thank You Edgar . Faced similar problem and got it resolved by following your suggestion