Help MongoDB pick a movie our next movie night! Based on employee polling, we’ve decided that potential movies must meet the following criteria.
- imdb.rating is at least 7
- genres does not contain “Crime” or “Horror”
- rated is either “PG” or “G”
- languages contains “English” and “Japanese”
I was able to create the $match query , but my agregation is returning 24 records. I validated each of the 24 records and found that they are meeting the above criteria .
- Can somebody confirm if they are able to get the 23 records back
- the 24 records were returned on the mongo db instance connected using following connection string : mongodb://cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-02-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/aggregations?replicaSet=Cluster0-shard-0 . Is this the mongo instance to be used for the lab work?