M220N Using VS Code Playground

I used VS Code for the Aggregations course and it worked great because you could build the pipelines in the playground and test the query on the database.

I am looking at the layout of M220N and I am wondering if you can use the playground function in the course? It appears that the intent of the course is for me to program in the respective pages, in the database layer… This requires me to use files in the different sections of the solution file. I believe this negates the use of the playground

I.E. I will be using Builder classes and the sort. Does anyone know of any documentation as to whether this can be programed in the playground portion of VS Code, or do I need to use the full VS Code interface and code from within the respective files? (the actual solution folder)…

Hi @David_Thompson, as of now, it is not possible to export aggregation pipelines into their language-equivalent code using VS Code playground, but I would recommend you to use Atlas Aggregation Pipeline Builder to perform the same.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer