M220N Paging Ticket

I have a question… Why is the .Sort required when it is not listed in the Ticket? Is this field (sort) a standard field in developing these queries?

In other words… If I use the .Limit with the .Skip to set up the number of entries to display, do I also HAVE to use a .Sort?

If you remove the .Sort from the solution, the test passes but the validation from the browser fails.

Ok all… this one is a real interesting one. I got the same result but look at the solution above… There is a stage missing in your solution.

For me the test passed, but when I ran the validation on the browser it failed… I myself have asked the question in the forum M220N Paging Ticket It appears that you need the .Sort also. I don’t have the complete answer to this, but I believe it has to do with potential results that are the same.

Hi @David_Thompson, yes, you need to utilize the .Sort() method as well to complete the exercise. Also, if you can take a look at the signature of the function, it accepts a sortKey string, which also hints at utilizing the same. But I am glad that you were able to figure that out yourself.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer