M220J Chapter 1, Ticket: Projection

I registered for the MongoDB for Java Developers course(M220J) and moving forward with it.
In Chapter 1, Ticket 2: Projections.
I completed the ticket successfully with the code provided in the app. On viewing the detailed answer, I noticed the mentioned implementation was different from mine.
Upon trying to run that implementation of the ticket, I got a failure in deploying the application. Even after reverting back to my implementation, the error in deployment isn’t being resolved.
I have attached the deployment logs.[https://drive.google.com/file/d/12RWuuKLCO2pHfirSJsOcBGsqUuaBBBGf/view?usp=sharing]
Please help.

Hi @Sachin_60468,

Many times, there is more than one solution to one problem. :slight_smile: So, if you got the code working, your code must be right.

Did you try replacing the MovieDAO.java file from the handouts again? Like keep the backup of your file, then replace it with the fresh file from handouts.

Then you can try implementing the code mentioned in the detailed answer and let me know if the issue still persists.

Thank you so much for notifying this and debugging to this level. :slight_smile: Let me know the output.

Kanika

1 Like

Thanks for the swift reply. Much appreciated.
Replacing the MovieDAO.java file from the handouts and re-implementing the logic seems to resolve the problem. The application is working as expected now.

1 Like