M121 Prereqs Setup Video

I connected to the aggregations database and ran the show collections command, but I am missing one collection.

My query returned:

MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY> show collections
air_airlines
air_alliances
air_routes
bronze_banking
child_reference
customers
employees
exoplanets
gold_banking
icecream_data
movies
nycFacilities
parent_reference
silver_banking
solarSystem
stocks
MongoDB Enterprise Cluster0-shard-0:PRIMARY>

I seem to be missing the system.views. Is this correct?

Also the current installation installs version 4.4… Installing this creates a mismatch when connecting to the cluster.

MongoDB server version: 4.2.13
WARNING: shell and server versions do not match

All I can tell you about the Warning is that there is no problem. You can still use the db perfectly.

To add further to Simao_Bonvalot comment missing view is not due to version mismatch.m121 has readonly access to aggregations DB.So he cannot read system namespace objects
The presenter from video lectures may be using admin user for his work.So you cannot compare video lectures with what you are doing on your Sandbox.

1 Like

You are correct… To correct the error, the existing cluster needs to use enterprise version 4.4 as that is the latest version available for download…

But you are correct, it doesn’t affect anything other than a warning when logging into the server.

ok… Thanks a lot. I know that there are version differences from the time the video was made and when I watch it for the class… So I understand that there will be differences.