M001 Ch2 start sanbox question

In M001 Ch2, after created sanbox cluster, how i can find that line to start sandbox ?

It must have been explained in lecture
"Detailed instructions for creating a sandbox cluster can be found in the lab immediately " following this lesson.
Please check our forums
There are snapshots on how to get the string

i’m little confused with the command used in video lecture of ch2: Connecting to Your Sandbox Cluster from the mongo Shell at 2:40min is diifferent from the command that was visible to me
for the same process. please tell me weather to use this command or not.
command: mongo “mongodb+srv://sandbox-xnm14.mongodb.net/test” --username m001-student

Yes
Please use the string you got and connect and check
Sandbox cluster is your own cluster

1 Like

after running the command i got this result and its showing an error in the second last line.
does this error has any effect on lessons ahead.

No
It won’t affect your work
It is just a warning that user m001-student has limited privileges and he cannot query or do any work on admin DB

1 Like

Hi @Prajjval_62340,

Please go through following post to get more information about the Connection String formats:

https://www.mongodb.com/community/forums/t/authentication-option-and-ssl-option-in-given-connection-string-missing/23265/2

I hope it helps!!

Let me know, if you have any doubt.

Thanks,
Sonali

No, that is NOT the connect string I used.

@Sonali_Mamgain I used [DNS Seedlist Connection Format] for the connection because it was visible to me not the standard one and its working fine, the user I created in my sandbox cluster has read and write to any database permission. Now my question is it going to affect in my work in future lessons

Hi @Prajjval_62340,

No, definitely not!!

You can proceed to further lessons and lab.

If you have any doubts in future, please let me know.

Happy Learning!!

Thanks,
Sonali