Loading data to sanbox cluster

i am not getting the directory “loadMovieDetailsDataset” in my downloads

Hi @Rakshith_84316,

After downloading the loadMovieDetailsDataset.zip file, please unzip the file and then follow the instructions mentioned in the lecture.

Hope this helps!

Please let me know if this does not resolves your issue.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer

It is better to unzip the file you just downloaded in your home directory. However, in Windows OS, it is a little messy to reach and use home directory. Therefore, I recommend you to create an M001 folder in C:\ drive to access the course files quickly.

Do confirm here that mongo reads your command when you run less loadMovieDetailsDataset. It doesn’t return anything on my CLI.

I hope this helps both of us!

Hi @ajbozdar,

As I can see, you have completed the labs after loading the dataset. Let me know if you are still blocked.

In addition to this, the command that you have shared above is incorrect.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan

command $ less loadMovieDetailsDataset.js should read the laodMovieDetailsDataset.js file from the folder, but it returns

E QUERY [js] uncaught exception: SyntaxError: unexpected token: identifier : @(shell):1:5

For reference see attached double screenshot of my CLI (on top) and instructor’s CLI (underneath). It is “loading data into your sandbox cluster” lecture and the time is 05:10.

I am not saying that it is the command to load the dataset. It is the command to read .js file.
I hope this helps!

Hi @ajbozdar,

So you are doing a very small mistake here i.e. you are running this command in the mongo shell. You are supposed to do it at your OS prompt.

Hope it helps!

Please let me know if you still have any questions.

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan

1 Like

My goodness! :astonished: