Loading data into your sandbox cluster on a Windows computer

image Error as below

help me in getting the right command

Please advise

Why you are using old type string?
Did you try SRV string?

Yes I can able to connect SRV – I am getting this error while loading data into sanbox clusted - where my steps

1. Download the loadMovieDetailsDataset.zip file on your computer from the handouts section.
  2. Locate the downloaded file on your computer and unzip it by double clicking.
  3. On your local drive C: , look for the Users directory. Inside the Users directory, navigate to your home directory. Generally the name of your home directory

asking me to run the mongo shell command ? I have a doubt how to get the right command pls

Your are already connected to mongodb
Just run the load(“your_file.js”)
dir command will not work when you are at mongo prompt
run at os prompt i,e Windows cmd prompt

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi all, also have an error while trying to load dataset. It seems all steps were reproduced correctly. Could you pls help me too? :blush: Thanks in advance.

you did not enter any user name or password, so you are not authenticated, then you are not authorized to do anything.

1 Like

Hi @Anna_Z,

I hope you found @steevej-1495’s response helpful. Let us know if you are still facing any issues.

~ Shubham

Hi @Shubham_Ranjan, yes, response was helpful. Thanks to everyone :upside_down_face:

1 Like

after connect to compass it does not show me the video only show admin and local please help

Do not ask the same question in multiple thread. It slows people trying to help by having them read more post than necessary.

Hi shubham, Thank you - going good

1 Like

Hello, can someone help explain this problem?

you need to do that in the same directory as the .js file or specify the full path name.

image —> from here you login to sandbox cluster with credentials --> then try to load

make sure you have created the folder -> M001–> subfolder–> (loadMovieDetailsDataset) --> under subfolder (.Js) file should be saved

Hi @MAKAN_IKAN,

I hope you found @steevej-1495’s and @Vijayasimha_S’s response helpful. Please let us know if you are still facing any issues.

~ Shubham

Hi @RAKESH_KUMAR4,

Please have a follow up conversation for this issue in this thread.

~ Shubham