Lessons for both Windows & Mac OS in a single video

Dear good fellows,
You can call me Boamah, from Ghana (GH for short).
I’m training in cybersecurity while trying to kickstart a career in database and this course is being helpful so far.

Back to my topic, Instructor’s use of two Operating systems in a single video lesson, imho, is making the lessons difficult to follow sometimes.

Best regards,
Boamah

I wish you good luck.

If dealing with 2 OS in a DB lesson is difficult you will find cybersecurity a real nightmare. It is not even comparable.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Well, still not following? I have no difficulty with instructor’s dealing with 2 OS, however, lumping them together in a single DB lesson tends to distract users of a particular OS, as it were, in some cases the instructor tends to focus more or less on a given OS.

Best regards,
Boamah

Which lecture specifically are you referring to?

Lecture: loading data into your sandbox cluster. I really had hard time following that lecture… the instructor would go back and forth to a given OS while trying to make their users follow along.

Best regards,
Boamah

Can you please edit your thread and attach it to the relevant course. It’ll make it easier for readers to follow. And I’m guessing you’re referring to M001 Basics?

Hi @Lighthouse_59928,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Currently we are in the process of revamping this course and we will definitely keep your feedback in mind.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer